The Shadow Studio’s Shadowbox Pendant Giveaway!
For this giveaway, I will be selecting three lucky winners, who will get silhouette pendants from The Shadow Studio! Make sure that you check out my Etsy shop to see all of the options I have available that are not included in the photoset! Here are the prizes:
- The First Place Winner will receive one of my new Shadowbox Pendants, containing two tiny, hand-cut silhouettes of their choice - one on each side of the reversible pendant.
- The Second and Third Place Winners will each receive their choice of any one classic oval or heart silhouette pendant offered in my Etsy shop.
- You must be following The Shadow Studio on Tumblr.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win.
- I will ship internationally.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Likes and reblogs count (but please don’t spam your followers)!
- The contest will run from 4/18/2014 - 5/16/2014 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winners will be selected using random.org.
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
#i can’t believe he grew a real hand to hold the coffee too
Gospels from the mouth of DanRad
"fuck that, I’m Harry Potter"
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division?
Shit Hydra Is Everywhere, Lock Down.
I’ve been waiting years for this gifset to come into my life.
But what if he was speaking Gallifreyan about really complicated physics and all the TARDIS could translate was ‘Physics’
I. My mother said to never fall in love with a writer because their words will stain my skin black from the ink on their fingertips and forever leave their mark on me.
II. She told me to never fall in love with a boy who plays instruments because the tune he plays will be the sad one that will loop in my head when my days are dim and I feel weary.
III. She warned me about boys who smoke because they just might burn me with the taste of nicotine still on their tongue.
IV. My mother also warned be about falling in love with boys who hold religion closely because they will leave you with no faith in anybody.
—The four things my mother was right about and I never cared to admit to her.